;)

;)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The face of evil

As soon as our pResident was reelected, this cunt started writing a new assault weapon bill. Diane Feinstein (D Kalifornia) is trying to ban high capacity magazines, pistol grips, and make it illegal to transfer your semi auto rifle. Well I have news for Miss fuckstein, we still have the house, and I'll be damned if she thinks she can get this absurd bill through.
I hope all you assholes who voted for crapsack Obama, thinking it cant happen here, start to read a little history on the Nazi's and how it took them a few tries to come to power.

4 comments:

  1. Is it just me but do most of these liberal hags look alike? Hell, even my ex wife from hell is starting to look like Pelosi. That way of thinking must corrupt not only the mind but the body as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep john, it seems the ugliness from the inside shows on the outside as they age.......

    I forgot
    h/t Miss K at
    imkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to steal that ugly ass picture. I'll probably have something to say about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nazis. Nazi's is possessive.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)