;)

;)

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Seriously Hilarious Afternoon...........

Thursday at work.......
At second break I'm outside freezing my nuts off grabbing a smoke with a few of the guys. Now one of these people is a jap who is always yapping away about something or another.

We got on the subject of WWII and he tells me his parents were in a US concentration camp. Now I am always busting this guys balls so I start in on the ages of his parents and stuff like that.

After coming in and heading back to my job, another guy named Doug is standing there by my machine, so I tell him about our resident jap Mr Wang.

So Doug says, he's lucky I wasn't out there my uncle died in a concentration camp in Germany.

I says, you're not a jew, and he says no idiot, my uncle was drunk and fell out of the guard tower.

Well needless to say I about fell over laughing, and I was laughing till my gut hurt.

Oh, the shit you hear at work........ ;)

4 comments:

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)