;)

;)

Saturday, March 8, 2014

America's Black Leaders Are Race-Baiting, Guilt-Mongering, Lying Liberals : Personal Liberty - Conservative News and Political Commentary For Your Personal and Financial Freedom

http://personalliberty.com/2014/03/05/americas-black-leaders-are-race-baiting-guilt-mongering-lying-liberals/

Oh, how racisssst of you Dear Leader !! In a world of survival of the fittest let's invest in the black and brown man, because white privilege is running rampant in the streets, white people all over America trample all over the rights of blacks. I see it everyday as I work my ass off and the black man walks around aimlessly !! Day in and day out the white race wakes in the morning only to think how he can "Hold The Black Man Down" today...........
Fuck you, Mr pResident !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)