;)

;)

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Its Time To Spend Money........

OK ladies and gent's, time to give up a few bucks. A fellow "Right Wing Extremist" has a poster and T-shirt store on the web. Y-all need to go spend some of your hard earned money over there, so I can get a free T-shirt. I bust my ass slaving over this blog and have never asked for anything, well times change, and I want a new T-shirt !!!!! So click the link on my side bar and go buy something, ensure I get something out of this damn blog this year !!!!!!!
Seriously, go check it out, they have some neat shit, I found a couple cool ones, so take a look....... ;)

                         
                          Right Posters......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)