;)

;)

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Members of Congress are underpaid, can't live 'decently' in D.C.: Rep. Moran - Washington Times

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/members-congress-are-underpaid-cant-live-decently-/

This out of touch mother fucker, these ppl are ridiculous !!!! They live in a whole other world, as we struggle to get this months bills paid, this old, should be retired, asshole is complaining that over $100,000 just isn't enough, well I guess he does have to fuel his yacht......
Fuck all you, you mother fucking rats !!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I received a 7 cents per hour raise last year. It was insulting. I'll count myself lucky if I get a quarter this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple years ago, my pay was almost cut in half, yes half !! After 30 years it's like starting over........

      Delete
    2. Jeezus. No wonder you're so angry.

      And rayciss...

      Delete
    3. Yup!!!!!!!! Grrrrr, lol...... ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree, I think we should pay each US rep or US senator $1 million, or $2 million a year. How can I send my neighbor to Washington? He can't go because he doesn't have generational wealth. He still needs to keep his home in the district, wife and kids situated, travel home etc. So he either has to sell out (immediately) or Sell out later (next election cycle). It is way cheaper to pay hime $2 million straight up, than to lose $200 million in bad policy decisions which earned the rep $2mill in funding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bullshit, this was never meant to be a life long job, he can afford to rent.....

      Delete
  3. Moran owns a bar where he make money hand over fist

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)