;)

;)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

DEACE: Days of future past — why Detroit’s present could be America's future - Washington Times

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/27/deace-days-future-past-why-detroits-present-could-/

Ah Detroit, once a vibrant city with millions of middle class people, now sits on the edge of a Chinese take over, the liberal Utopia that wasn't.
In this article I learned that the beautiful city has the fifth highest gasoline tax in the US, I guess you have to pay for such niceties as potholed roads, robberies and general filth. I was there back in the eighties, and that's what sticks out in my mind, a very dirty city, and that was 30 years ago, so sad.......................

2 comments:

  1. To have been a fly on the wall during this party: Detroit police baffled after thieves break into cop cars outside of precinct
    http://motorcitymuckraker.com/blog/2014/05/29/detroit-police-baffled-after-thieves-break-into-cop-cars-outside-of-precinct/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, looks like a post to me, thanks....
      ;-D

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)