;)

;)

Saturday, May 17, 2014

EDITORIAL: Traffic-ticket camera kickback scam hits red light - Washington Times

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/16/editorial-kickback-cameras/

Just like the DUI, DWI, or whatever you call it in your neck of the woods has became just another cash cow, these bullshit camera's have become big business for cities and towns across America. Good for the FBI to be stepping up to the plate, now if everyone who ever got a ticket in the mail sued their city or town, the shit would really hit the fan. I am so fucking sick of these so called leaders telling us what's good for us I could just scream, maybe I should take up a career in politics, at least I can be honest.......
I hope they hang the bastard they caught on a telephone pole, just to get things started..............

6 comments:

  1. It gives one much pleasure and joy to smash those cameras. It is all part of my 12 step program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think shooting em would be better, plus you get practice for the real thing......... ;)

      Delete
  2. These revenue generators need to go. We have some around here and I avoid those intersections. I did have a idea though. Get a piece of plywood the same size as a licence plate. Paint it to match. Find the car of your favorite city councilperson. Paint their licence number on your plywood plate. Run red lights and turn right without stopping. Let the hilarity ensue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame to waste good ammo on things that don't bleed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheesh, target practice....... O_o

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)