;)

;)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thousands of toddlers are being drugged because they act like toddlers

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/thousands-toddlers-drugged-act-like-toddlers/

Anyone who disagrees with the thoughts of this author should stand one day in MY shoes, we have a young man at my 'place of employment' and I kind of know the family, who really doesn't 'get it '. Today, he was upset at me for explaining what he was doing wrong to make it in the "Big Boys World". I am not positive of drug use at an early age, but at 20 something, he's already on meds. So I ask you, how can this author be any righter ????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)