;)

;)

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

[Video] Family of Teenage Home Invaders Speak Out Against Elderly Homeowner Who Shot and Killed Them

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-family-of-teenage-home-invaders-speak-out-against-elderly-homeowner-who-shot-and-killed-them/

Another self-righteous family thinks that their little angels wouldn't ever hurt a fly, but they committed robbery and got what they deserved, I understand they were kids, but you won't catch me checking ID's before protecting my family........

6 comments:

  1. As usual.. I have nothing nice to say.

    Insert your own

    Fuck you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, these ppl have no clue, they probably had kids to live on the governmental free-be train, now they expect to live off the guy that shot them ........ Its one fucked up world !!!!

      Delete
  2. I hope there is a meteor the size of Texas screaming towards earth to bring me sweet release. I'm not the suicidal type. A meteor would be out of my control.

    Fuck this shit. I'm tired of busting my ass and getting nowhere while these leaches eat crab legs.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)