;)

;)

Monday, May 19, 2014

Welcome To The Gay Agenda Re-Education Camp - Jeff Crouere

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/jeffcrouere/2014/05/18/welcome-to-the-gay-agenda-reeducation-camp-n1839727?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Oh boy, if I was an NFL player, I'd be fired, I wouldn't apologize, and there's no way I'd attention a class on how to be nice to the gay mafia !!! What the player said was appropriate, they shouldn't have two men kissing on TV, its just wrong..........

2 comments:

  1. All it would take is five or six mega stars from the league to speak out and the owners' hands would be tied. Never happen though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not wit the money they make, especially off TV........

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)