;)

;)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Did a Gun Control Cultist INTENTIONALLY Leave A Pistol In A Target Store for Children to Find? - Bearing Arms

http://bearingarms.com/gun-control-cultist-intentionally-leave-pistol-target-store-children-find/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

These scum, the gun control crowd, will do anything to get their way, so I wouldn't put it past them to set this up.. Let's hope they find the POS that dumped this weapon, and throw his black ass in prison for a long time..
It was a Hi-Point pistol, a cheap handgun that any real gun enthusiast would look at and laugh, I really wouldn't put it past the control crowd though...........

5 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I thought when I first heard this story. Think " agent provocateur"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing these bastards won't stoop to!

    While I admit a HP is an inexpensive pistol, I know a guy who will argue its worth. He feeds it nothing but quality 45ACP and it has been rock solid for him - only a couple FTF issues while it was breaking in. It is heavy, and not terribly attractive, but it is relatively accurate and quite reliable. He has since gotten a Ruger, but insists that he is going to keep the HP.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard anything good about them, they jam a lot is the usual story, but that may be on break in, so I'll hold my opinions back from now on....

      Delete
  3. I'm etting that when they trace it, it will be from a buy-back. If so, the story will be burried and we won't hear of it again.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)