;)

;)

Friday, July 25, 2014

Boston Top Cop: City Residents Do Not 'Need' To Own Shotguns, Rifles

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/24/Boston-Top-Cop-City-Residents-Do-Not-Need-To-Own-Shotguns-Rifles

What a DICKHEAD !!!!! Well smart guy, do you own, or do your officers carry shotguns ?? I'd bet you do, all LEO that I have ever met start as gun enthusiasts, so I'll bet that you and your "Brother in Arms" own, and in fact carry shotguns at the least !!!
Fuck you, you prog-asshole  !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yea, he wants 'discretion' on who can own long guns. So to keep it simple...........no one. Asshole.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still looking for the word "need" in the Constitution. I haven't found it in my copy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)