;)

;)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gun Buyers Scoop Up AK-47 Rifles After New Sanctions | Fox Business

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2014/07/21/gun-buyers-scoop-up-ak-47-rifles-after-new-sanctions/?cmpid=edpick&google_editors_picks=true

Well here's an investment for you, go pick up a Russian AK, and if its any thing like the Chinese AK's they will triple or more in the next 10 to 20 years. The old Norinco went from  $250.00 to $1300.00 after (I think) the Bush Sr ban on Chinese weapons, correct me if I'm wrong. It might have been Clinton, can't remember. But anyhow they shot up, and continue to climb.......... ;)

6 comments:

  1. Once again barry adds to his 'cred' as the best gun salesman in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got that right, but this won't hurt the market, there's to many that are built with American parts. I don't even think it'll dent the market.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember as a kid, you could get an AK for 100 bucks on sale at the Joy Store. A SKS would go for 75 - 80 bucks. I could also remember asking myself - why would anyone want one of those commie POS's?
    Looking back now, I should have gotten a few cases of them!

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    BTW - The Joy Store was our "WalMart", before WalMart even existed. Went under in the late 80's with the rise of the big box stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember SKS's at $69.00 in crates on the floor at gun shows, I even bought one and put on a folder and sold it for a hundred dollars, I think it was at a slight loss. Now if I had a case of Chinese SKS's I'd be sitting pretty...........

      Delete
  4. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, I try to keep em coming......
      :)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)