;)

;)

Saturday, August 23, 2014

California Lawmakers Approve Mental Health Gun Confiscation Bill and Ammunition Background Check Bill

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/california-lawmakers-approve-mental-health-gun-confiscation-bill-and-ammunition-background-check-bill/?utm_source=Guns+Save+Lives+Daily+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=a8c569797b-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_eaeaa815c4-a8c569797b-65798001

These fucking wacko's in Kalifornia will never stop !! Their top gun control lieutenant goes down for, of all things, gun running, and they just keep humming along on the short ride to communism.... No matter how much money I had, if I had to throw everything in the back of my pickup, I'd be out a that (Russian) state in a minute, fuck that............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)