;)

;)

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jimmy Carter pushes US to recognize Hamas, slams Israel in op-ed | Conservative Byte

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/jimmy-carter-pushes-us-recognize-hamas-slams-israel-op-ed/

Look Jimmy, you were as inept as Bari in the 70's, and now you're a senile inept old commie, with no concept on what makes the world tick !!
The last time I felt this weary about being American, was from 1976, till 1980, you know jimmy, your Whitehouse years.
Crawl back under the presidential rock you came from................

2 comments:

  1. I say drop that senile old Fart right in the middle of that rukus and let me know how that works out for him. I think he got radiation of the brain from when he visited 3 mile island nuclear plant. Sometimes I wonder if Carter is not Obama's Father.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)