;)

;)

Friday, August 15, 2014

Rand Paul: Police Militarization Makes Americans, Esp. Blacks, Feel 'Gov't Is Targeting Them'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/14/Rand-Paul-Police-Militarization-Makes-Americans-Esp-Blacks-Feel-Gov-t-Is-Targeting-Them

A guy I know worked in a high school when "Dear Leader" was elected, he told me young black men were running around yelling  " we won, we won " , well here's your prize, you stupid bastards...............
One day I hope the black community realizes that just because someone looks a bit like them, he may not have their best interests at heart.........
As Earl Pitts would say,
" WAKE UP  AMERICA " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and,
..................... FUCK OBAMA....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)