;)

;)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

THUG LIFE: Leaked Pics of Michael Brown Show Who He Really Was #ClashDaily

http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/thug-life-leaked-pics-michael-brown-show-really/

I don't care that he flipped off the camera, 99% of my pictures from my youth were taken with that same finger up. No one deserves to be shot down in cold blood, and until I see proof he wasn't, I'm still blaming today army wannabe LEO for this kids murder, yes I said murder !! I'm sure some of my readers won't agree with me, but the way these thug cops are treating the public, and their animals, I have no mercy without proof........

2 comments:

  1. So, so glad this thig got skull capped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if he did what they said he did, he deserved it.... Sad to say......

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)