;)

;)

Monday, September 1, 2014

Border Residents Face "Imminent Terrorist Threat" - Bearing Arms

http://bearingarms.com/border-residents-face-imminent-terrorist-threat/

If I was on the border, I'd be carrying my AR, extra mags and plenty of ammo, these muzzloid's of ISIS are the worst kind, they're loaded with cash, weapons and crazy as a mother fucker !!!! Until after 9/11/14 I'd be very careful, there's gonna be something happening and it ain't gonna be good, and all the bodies are laying on Obama's doorstep !!! No ifs ands or butts, what's coming is Bari's fault, even as he already tries to blame George W. Bush.........
Be safe out there.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)