;)

;)

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Generous teacher pensions continue as Illinois' financial crisis worsens - Washington Times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/1/generous-teacher-pensions-continue-as-illinois-fin/

Wow, just wow, nice gig if you can get it !!!!! 6,000 teachers in the Illinois school districts collect over $100,000 per year in pension !!!!!! I had a libtard tell me that corporation's and their management wanted all the money, well how many fucking TEACHERS are worth $100,000 per ??? The best part ?? More ppl are graduating that can't read or write than ever before !!!!
......and ppl ask me how I can be a conservative in this day and age........

4 comments:

  1. Teachers pensions are only the tip of the iceberg. Start bashing pensions and see how many so called "Conservatives" will turn on you. This year government has wasted 1.2 Trillion on Pensions alone and only about 500 Billion on Welfare. The real government spending problem is Pensions plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ridiculous, I'll end up getting about $8000.00 a year from my pension, I know sad, and they ended putting money into it at our last contract, now its a 401-k match thing that's a joke.. I really missed the bus on this stuff, it amazes me.........

      Delete
    2. Ya. I wouldn't have much of an issue with the pensions myself if they treated em like SS payments and stopped allowing such early retirements and all the double dipping that take jobs away from those starting out.

      Delete
  2. Yup, my neighbor was a teacher, she's 80+ and supports her lazy good for nothing kid, so sickening, as I go bust my ass again.......

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)