;)

;)

Friday, September 26, 2014

Judge Denies DOJ Request to Delay Release of Fast and Furious Document List - Katie Pavlich

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/09/25/judge-denies-doj-request-to-delay-release-of-fast-and-furious-document-list-n1896621?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm

I missed this yesterday, I'd have put it under the post " Eric (my people) Holder" resigns !!!!!!!
Ya think this has any bearing on that ??????? Fucking scum bucket !!!!!!
Prison is the only place for him, when the people of this country see (the awake ones) how much this trash did to ruin America, they'll want his ass in prison..........

4 comments:

  1. "people of this country see (the awake ones) " I agree. But the 13 of us that can read will not make enough noise to get our single digit IQ fellow citizens to hear, much less understand, the whole issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But... If you've noticed, many people are coming out of their coma, we may be up to 16 people, so if we get 5 more......... ;-/

      Delete
  2. I rather see him hung on the gallows along with Hilliary in a public area. I hope people are waking up finally. Scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really feel that more than half of America would attend them hangings, but you and I both know they'll walk !! If it was 1800 they'd already be hung, but this is the age of tolerance..... ( but not for Long, I'd say 25 beheading will wake these lazy libturds up..... Maybe.....)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)