;)

;)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thanks To Islam & Political Correctness, Beheading Has Hit the Heartland | Doug Giles | #ClashDaily

http://clashdaily.com/2014/09/thanks-islam-political-correctness-beheading-hit-heartland/

Yup, its here, its been here, but its waited until the news rooms across America to start telling of  beheadings in far away lands, they've waited until the news rooms across America showed their outrage of a people that might do something like this !!!!
The only gun I haven't cleaned and oiled with "Silver Bullet Gun Oil" (the oil with 13 % pig oil) is my summer carry gun, and I'm doing it as soon as I return from shopping, maybe smooth some on the bullets too !!!!!!
Bwahahahaaaa, send em to Mohammad smelling of swine !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mike,
    Sounds like "Good Stuff!!" Just the "PSYOP" factor makes it worth a try!
    Got Gunz,
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,
    Well get me fired up why don't ya'!! After reading this piece my sympathies definitely go out to the family and friends of the Lady who was killed by this muzzie. It has only strengthened my own resolve! Got my dander up a bit, ya' know. 'Fixed an "Irish Car Bomb" (Guinness, Jameson, Irish Cream) and proceeded to email this link to a bunch of Compadre's. Last but not least is to get a bunch of that "Pig Oil, gun Oil, 13% stuff!!!" Checked out the site, Looks like "Good Stuff!!" Not too expensive either, 2 OZ bottles will make great "Stocking Stuffers" for Christmas Presents too!!! Any way, gotta' fix another "Bomb" and email this link to more friends. Keep up the good work!
    BSBD,
    Got Gunz??,
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the gun oil, just in case !!!! Glad you liked it ... I'm gonna end up selling a lot of that stuff for them, maybe they should give me a free bottle.... ;-D

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)