;)

;)

Monday, September 1, 2014

Why Learning To Shoot Is Good For Children - Bearing Arms

http://bearingarms.com/learning-shoot-good-children/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Kids and guns, an American past time, if you've ever seen the face of a child after they shoot an AR, AK or any small caliber rifle not in .22, you've seen it all, just not in full auto !!
I've had my ex's kids shoot my AR and AK's before and it something they don't soon forget, but there is only one bullet in the magazine, no need for any more, even kids that have gone hunting don't need anymore than one bullet the first time they shoot a high powered rifle ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)