;)

;)

Sunday, October 5, 2014

EDITORIAL: No special treatment for public employees in Stockton bankruptcy - Washington Times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/3/editorial-stocktons-bankruptcy-relief/

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't private firms have to set moneys aside for future pensions ?? If I'm correct, why doesn't public firms have to do this ?? When the law went into effect my company asked for a few year reprieve to catch up on there payments into our retirement.
So how can public sector unions work high end pensions if the moneys are not there, that law, if enforced  would stop these crazy promises of riches after retirement by politician's.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)