;)

;)

Saturday, November 1, 2014

HOW THEY ARE MADE ➜ U.S. Silver Eagle Coins ➤ #1 Best Silver Investment - The Daily Coin

http://thedailycoin.org/?p=10482#sthash.fFcF0ZtA.dpbs

This is neat, I collect these coins and to see what they go through to be produced is neat.... These coin are .999 pure silver, so not only are you getting a beautiful coin, you have them for the SHTF scenario..... I have other silver bullion but these are by far the most beautiful, and in my mind , the most reliable of the coins produced in America.............

2 comments:

  1. While there is nothing wrong with the Eagles an ounce of .999 Ag is just that. You pay a premium on Eagles because they have the "approval" of the mint. You can get an ounce of .999 in either rounds or bars from companies like Ohio Precious Metals or Johnson Matthey for significantly less. And an ounce is an ounce no matter what is stamped on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and when silver drops you still have that premium on these coins so they don't fall like rounds or bars, I have those too.. When silver goes up you get spot plus the premium, and these are excepted by everyone... I'm diversified...... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)