;)

;)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Deer In Ohio Are So Graceful, Me Not So Much........

I take the dog out for a walk everyday after work, and if you haven't heard, its colder than a witches tit in N/E Ohio.
I put the pup on a about 20 foot rope so he can venture around and I don't have to go with him......
Well I come across two young bucks standing in a small field, one started walking off as soon as we walked up, but the other one is just standing 40 feet from me. The pup is pretty used to them and usually just watches them. I pull out my phone to get a few pictures and don't you know this buck starts walking toward us....
I get a few pictures but don't pay attention to the dog or the rope, well as you can guess, the rope is wrapped around one of me legs.. So this buck is maybe 30 feet from me and headed my way..
As I snap the last picture, pup decide's he's gonna chase the deer, he takes off, and as you can see in the last picture, he's the black blob and the brown blob is mr buck, oh its blurry because my feet are up in the air as I'm falling on my ass !!!!!!




So here's the pictures I got today, hope y'all get a good laugh !!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. And friends of mine hunting, a few weeks ago during deer season here in Ontario, didn't even see get a sniff after 4 days at camp.

    bverwey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I live in the burbs, so these deer aren't hunted, till they grow way to big of a heard .... One day I say 15 deer in this 1/4 square mile area, about 4 Bucks if I remember correctly......

      Delete
  2. One more "I"ll never do that again!" for your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll say it, doesn't mean I'll remember it....... ;-D

      Delete
  3. Made me smile. :) Surprisingly, haven't seen any deer on my drive to work (from central Lorain Co. to Clevetown) this rut. Unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said, there's plenty around here...... ;)

      Delete
  4. Ouch, sore ass I bet. Nice photo's looks like a good size buck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ass wasn't to bad, but the nerve in my ass was shooting pains down my leg all day ... I'll survive, like always........ ;)

      Delete
  5. My Dog sent me flying a few times over the years... You're in for a bumpy ride AngryOne... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)