;)

;)

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Washington Post/ AP Misrepresent Black Friday Background Checks | Bearing Arms

http://bearingarms.com/washington-post-ap-misrepresent-black-friday-background-checks/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

Background check's, this explains the three answers that the government gives, I really didn't know how it worked, now I do.... I am held up EVERY time I buy a new firearm, there's someone I actually grew up with living in the same city with the same name as me, but a different middle name and he's a felon.... It sucks, but I an to lazy to send in my prints and jump through the hoops they've put up for ppl like me, so I wait between 5 - 7 days since the background check started, fun....... ;-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)