;)

;)

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

“YOU WANT TO (EXPLETIVE) RESIST?” NY Deputy Attacks Man For Refusing Search Over Legal Gun | Bearing Arms

http://bearingarms.com/want-expletive-resist-ny-deputy-attacks-man-refusing-search-legal-gun/

Watch this shit, I've dealt with NY pigs before, they have no respect for anyone !! This asshole needs to be fired !!!
Again I ask, how long before the people lose complete trust in law enforcement, and start shooting back ??? Its bound to happen, its already started in some places, but I think it'll happen on a wide scale, then what ?? There's way more of us, then them !!!!! Soon they'll take their ball and go home ............

6 comments:

  1. I read on another site that the pig has been fired & charged. To which I say, " ABOUT FUCKIN" TIME!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, I hope its true !! These mother fuckers had better watch their backs, this isnt the same America that I grew up in ppl just don't care anymore........

      Delete
  2. I live in PA and I thought our State Police were nothing but arrogant.and incompetent moronst--(I am 62 years old) Why do these morons always seem to pick on the younger generation for this type of harrasment? I hope they fry this morons balls. Oh by the way-Pa spent millions and all those police hours for one survivalist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost 50, when I was young I got harassed plenty, I did deserve some of it, but no where near the level these cock suckers are acting... Its like they think the badge gives them super powers........

      Delete
  3. Just where in the hell did the whole 'I can hit you and cuss at you and even kill you' authority start???

    At what point can you defend yourself against an out of control officer??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its gonna start real soon, these pigs have no idea where they are putting themselves, it ain't gonna be pretty when enough people say, ENOUGH !!!!!!

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)