;)

;)

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Authorities say cop killer wanted retaliation for Michael Brown, Eric Garner deaths | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

So, was anyone listening 6 months ago When I predicted this exact thing ???

The police of America have been killing ppl, dogs and even injuring little babies with flash bangs !! This isn't a racial thing, its a cop thing !!!
I feel terrible these cops died, I hope no one, not cops, blacks, whites, purples or dogs die from now on, but the police have put themselves in a predicament, and now must walk back the police state tactics, or more innocent cops will die !!!
This has nothing to do about race, its about the militarization of the police forces all over the country !!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Innocent cops? You're right, a blind man could see this coming. Innocent cops are so few & far between as to be non-existent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in a country this big, there's plenty of good cops, plenty of great cops, and some real assholes !!
      Its like teachers, theres some that can't spell, but the union protects them, I had a few great teachers that really cared, but on the other hand, I had some real shitty as shoes to......

      Delete
  2. Excellent point, and yes, you did call it. Let's hope everyone involved steps back and reconsiders where this is going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I'm thinking is these race baiters are trying to illegitimize our clames of wrongdoing.......

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)