;)

;)

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blog: Confirmed: 4 ISIS terrorists apprehended at southern border in last 36 hours

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/10/confirmed_4_isis_terrorists_apprehended_at_southern_border_in_last_36_hours.html#ixzz3Li41KFnj

I've had it, I'm now calling a spade a spade !!! The 1/2 nigger in our whitehouse is setting this country up for a devastating attack by his muzzloid brothers !! I know I have a few black readers, but you are black, the asshole in the whitehouse is out and out nigger !!!
We have two more years of his letting our borders be left wide open, and when the attack comes, Ebama should be arrested and charged with any deaths from such attack !! Depraved indifference is the perfect charge, put him in the states prison system from where the attack takes place, no club fed for this dickhead !!!!!!!!!!
........................FUCK EBAMA.....................

6 comments:

  1. Slow down--What about Holder,Feinstein,Sharpton,Jackson,Reid,Polosi,Warren and the rest of those morons, Shouldn't they get a turn in the state prison system?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)
      Its what they did to the Nazi's, why should these traitors be any better ????

      Delete
  2. what size piano string causes the most pain and suffering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its doesn't come in that many sizes, I could be wrong, but I think the sound comes from the tightness of the wire. That being said. Let's hope the wire just removes their heads like the ppl do that they love to claim are the religion of pieces .... ..

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)