;)

;)

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ferguson officer placed on leave over remarks about damaged memorial : News

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/ferguson-officer-placed-on-leave-over-remarks-about-damaged-memorial/article_d99f3749-548a-51bc-b016-e17e20fe18a8.html?mobile_touch=true

So now you can get suspended for "disrespecting" a memorial for a dead pile of shit ?? What is this world coming to ?? I guess its only fair when you think about it, they are the ppl that push so many illegal laws upon us !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read the story,('cause I don't give a shit about cops or thugs) but I'll bet it's paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What is this world coming to??"

    An ugly end*, ... one way or another.


    *(obviously, I don't mean the physical or eschatological end)


    **(... well, .... on further reflection, .... I guess an eschatological end is still on the table)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)