;)

;)

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tom Coburn: Tax breaks exploited by wealthy athletes and musicians, driving up rates - Washington Times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/9/tom-coburn-tax-breaks-exploited-by-wealthy-athlete/

Yes racism, that's why the niggas like west, Lebron and the rest of today's "Hero's" pay little or no taxes while I pay a third of my check !!! I'm so sick and tired of these dickheads walking away with my money it infuriates me !!!!!!!!!
Tax the fucking rich, not the poor, and you fucks that say its the Republicans fault can kiss my ass, the nigga you people put in the black house hasn't done anything to change the tax laws, he's afraid to hurt his buddies feelings and they won't come to his next shindig at the black house !!!!!!!!!
Fuck you Ebama, and your tax evading "hero" friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. flat tax of 15%...no exemptions, no deductions...if you earn $1.00, sent the feds $0.15.
    not only would the tresuary be over flowing with new revenue, there would be no need to pay the thousands now employed by the I.R.S....win-win
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has got to be a better way, but then Ebama's friends won't be able to cheat.........

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)