;)

;)

Saturday, December 20, 2014

We're all guilty | Response Action Network

http://responseaction.com/Article/were-all-guilty

They say, I'm still not sure who the fuck "they" are, every american commits almost 3 felonies per day that we're not aware of. Every day I can commit the crime of forgetting to put on my seat belt, but that's a state crime. Its high time to erase some of the bullshit the state and the feds call "crime", I'm tired of the law trying to protect me from myself !! In this world, survival of the fittest should be the law of the land, but the courts have abandoned that...
Think of it, 1/4 of the idiots wouldn't be on the road if they didn't tell them that gasoline is highly flammable, if they just let " shit happen " it would be a better world !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)