;)

;)

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Company to Sell Fake, Decoy Guns to People Who Want to Appear to Be Armed, but Not Own Firearms

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/company-to-sell-fake-decoy-guns-to-people-who-want-to-appear-to-be-armed-but-not-own-firearms/?utm_source=Guns+Save+Lives+Daily+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=09bc4a7351-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_eaeaa815c4-09bc4a7351-65796561

How many kids will strap on dads fake gun/holster too be cool in school, only to wind up dead ???
Terrible idea.......

7 comments:

  1. Oh for the love of God. Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I were, its insanity, we have ppl trying to ban air-soft, and this idiot wants to sell pieces of plastic shaped like a gun, unbelievable......

      Delete
  2. My wife said that she wanted to carry a holstered pistol to the door in case there was trouble. I told her that a holstered pistol was no good as the person on the other side was too close for her to draw before they got to her. I said that she needed to carry the gun in her hand, unobtrusively at her side. She said oh no, I just want them to see it, I don't even want it loaded. - Face Palm. In the words of John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn, "Well, a gun that's unloaded and cocked ain't good for nothin".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you could throw it at someone, it'd probably hurt if you hit em..... ;)

      Delete
  3. I wonder how many stupid ADULTS will strap these thongs on, go out on the streets, and wind up DEAD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I do is try to keep mine as inconspicuous as possible, any idiot that puts this on is gonna be acting like he's packing and it'll probably get a few killed.......

      Delete
  4. I think I read somewhere that this company is a front for an anti-gun organization.Only they would come up with something so patently stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)