;)

;)

Saturday, January 10, 2015

'I AM NOT CHARLIE': Leaked Newsroom Emails Reveal Al Jazeera Fury over Global Support for Charlie Hebdo | National Review Online

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/396131/i-am-not-charlie-leaked-newsroom-emails-reveal-al-jazeera-fury-over-global-support

Before you read what I'm about to say, PLEASE go read the article.........

I am sick, no, fucking sick and tired of ppl being offended !! I've been offended all my life, the Jews were offended, the Irish were offended every race religion and creed has been offended at one time or another !! Why in the fuck should this world worry about offending a bunch of 7th century assholes that think they rate anymore than any other race or religion ??? Fuck em, let's start crushing them one by one, first start in the middle east, then if they won't abide by the worlds standards, move on to Europe..

If then they still don't get it, we start crushing the trash Ebama has brought to America !!!! I'm not into removing any race or religion from our earth, but this shit has to end !! Abide by the worlds rules, or die a slow painful death, like a beheading or something of the sort !!!!!
THIS MUST BE STOPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that the government is going to bring thousands of Syrian "refugees" t this country and spread them out to all the states. How many Johnny jihads are going to be imported? All it would take is 2 or 3 in each state. Remember the school in Russia. It could happen here and then obozo will declare martial law. I think that when it happens, it will be time to start getting rid of politicians. I know that if anyone in my family gets hurt, I will start at the top of my list and take care of as many as I can. Liberals and muzzies.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)