;)

;)

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Articles: Conservatives Blind to Racism, says Red State Seer

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/03/conservatives_blind_to_racism_says_red_state_seer.html

Blind to racism my ass !!! Just yesterday a black guy at work wasn't fired, AGAIN, after fucking up a bunch of parts, for the fifth, or sixth, or seventh time !!!!! I know a white kid, good worker, did the same job, was fired for going for chemotherapy and being sick the next day, fuck you and your victimization bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I thought you said you had a 'good' job? Every damn one of you should have walked when they fucked over the dude doing chemo! What's the name of the company? We'll spread it far & wide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I USED to have a good job, I've been with them for 31 years. Its Conn-Semer, we make musical instruments, all brass...
      A few years ago they busted our union, well the union is still in there, but we make half of what we used to make and the union has no power, its a long story.. I'm getting out pretty soon, just waiting till pieces fall into place.........

      Delete
  2. If we stopped the lefty progressives from grouping Women into all those minority benies they give out. From Affirmative Action to community reinvestment cashcows all this would end. The Feminist know how they got to the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feminest started the whole mess we're in, women don't need men, they need government.........

      Delete
    2. You're sooo right about that. I've been paying (12 years) North Carolina LIFELONG alimoney of 450.00 a month because a judge said my ex could not support herself. Still can't figure that out.

      Delete
    3. LIFELONG ??? wow, I might be thinking of a quick way to end that payment..........

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)