;)

;)

Friday, March 27, 2015

Beijing to Shut All Major Coal Power Plants to Cut Pollution - Bloomberg Business

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-24/beijing-to-close-all-major-coal-power-plants-to-curb-pollution

If some scientists are correct the cutting of coal smog across the world will have long term effects on planet earth, but not what you're thinking !! If they're correct earth would be much colder if not for the burning of coal, so damned if you do damned if you don't...........

2 comments:

  1. *Before I read it* Bullshit: They are building, on average, one new 600mw coal fired plant every 10 days. Now I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it in the big cities that they are toning it down......

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)