;)

;)

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Doug Ross @ Journal: 5 Reactions to the Announcement that Ted Cruz will Campaign for the Republican Presidential Nomination

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2015/03/5-reactions-to-announcement-that-ted.html?m=1

This is the only guy that can turn this ship, RINO's hate him, DemonRat's hate him, all he needs is a Sarah Palin VP announcement to make the 47% heads explode completely !!!!!!!!
I don't care what anyone thinks, this is my guy !!!!!!
Ted Cruz for President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you, AM! I would vote for Ted Cruz over Rand Paul any day...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I want to hear !!!!!!
      Some ppl that visit here don't seem to like him because his wife works for JP Morgan.......

      Delete
  2. I AM WITH YOU 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Country Rebel says......
    Cruz/Palin, his dream is coming true !!!!!!
    Sorry, I hit delete, again......

    But I like the way you think......... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing better would be an Alan West / Sara Palin ticket....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or make Allen West defense Secretary.......

      Delete
  5. Ted Cruz/ Sara Palin
    Allen West Defense Sec
    Trey Gowdy Attorney General
    then throw Ben Carson in there
    Then you need a good Sec of State

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)