;)

;)

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Go “Fox” Yourself Just Doesn’t Have The Same Ring To It… – Conservative Hideout 2.0

http://conservativehideout.com/2015/03/25/go-fox-yourself-just-doesnt-have-the-same-ring-to-it/

Wow !! This kids last name is actually FUCK !!!!!
I'd have given anything to have a last name like " FUCK " growing up !!!!
Can you imagine if he was a closer on the court ?? Say he closes a couple games in a row by making the last shot, all the kids would be saying "he fucked it" as in finished the game with a last shot !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just how many times have you seen the word fuck in a newspaper. I can't recall any. I think it's funnier than fuck.

    Bad pun, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mind, its fuckin funny.......... ;)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)