;)

;)

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My New Friend.......

I take my dog to a park in my neighborhood daily ...All winter, as it got colder and the snow got deeper, I started feeding all the deer .. One day I counted 23 deer on this 1/4 mile stretch..
Well about two weeks ago I fed a one certain deer some crack corn and she started following me down the trail..
Now its a daily ritual, I shake the container, and her and her friend pop up out of know where, I put down some food, then she follows me till the woods end.........
Her buddy is a bit camera shy, but I'll get a picture soon..........;)

12 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I feed these guys in the winter also but none of them stick around. The squirrels are a hoot to watch while they eat. Hell I even named one Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I call the two deer Dixie and Daisy.......
      ;)
      I should do a post on the monster squirrel in my back yard, I feed the birds so much that he's huge........ ;)

      Delete
  2. Very nice emergency food source as well! Name it Stew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If need be....... But I really hope its not nessasary.........

      Delete
    2. Buy a calf. Feed it, pet it, name it, eat it. Repeat. Deer are wild animals. If they are being fed by you, they are now leftist deer by default. If no one feeds a hand out deer, they will starve. You have become the thing you hate most, in a very strange way. Stringing them along for the next handout, replacing their dignity with greed. Next thing you know these friggin deer are gonna be knocking at you door, and flipping your cars over demanding more free shit! Yanks must be soft. That's why they had to burn the south. So they would have someone to feed them. Without the blood and sweat of the right, the left would starve. For what its worth, you are welcome to relocate. Ideologicly not suited for the liberal states of america. If you want a pet, get a dog.

      Delete
    3. Oh come on, once the grass grows they're on their own. I did it because they're pregnant and need food.......

      Delete
  3. Great pictures. Must be fun.

    jsck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughter all the way down the trail
      ....... ;-D

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)