;)

;)

Saturday, May 30, 2015

'Draw Muhammad' Demonstration Tense but Peaceful Outside Phoenix Mosque - Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/29/draw-muhammad-demonstration-tense-but-peaceful-outside-phoenix-mosque/

Hey you leftest fucks, if any can read,
NO FUCKING ARRESTS !!!!!!!!!!
Unlike the black community that can't have a protest without negativity towards the police, the national guard or the government !!!!
Maybe the leftests and the black community should use these biker "THUGS" as an example instead of calling for the national guard or police to break it up !!!!!!!!
I fuckin hate liberals and leftest pieces of shit !!!!!!!!!!! Yup, I'm a hater !!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I thought the goat fuckers were going to make the street run red with blood? I guess that didn't work out too well with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a bunch of talk, ain't they...... ;)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)