;)

;)

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

HE PUSHED FORWARD: Brave Garland Police Officer Advanced As He Brought Down Garland Terrorists | Bearing Arms

This officer should be held up for all "police officers" to try to emulate !! This man is a hero to all American's except the muzzy loving left, of whom they'd kill off first because of their perversions, and of course our pResident and his childish regime !!!!! God bless this officer and his family !!!!!!!!
Nothing makes me feel better then to see a little muzzy blood splattered all over the road, to bad they couldn't that 100,00 more of the 6th century fucks with them !!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Praising an LEO are we? Someone may call you names ifins you aren't careful! Muzzie blood is the best blood. I'm surprised it red;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said, he was more of a security guard then LEO, so........

      Delete
  2. If in a similar situation, I would hope that I would be as calm and collected at that cop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, and I'd pray my shots were true and on target........

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)