;)

;)

Sunday, May 31, 2015

My neighborhood........

This is some of the cool wildlife I see daily when I take the dog for a walk. Everything from wild turkey's to day old baby deer. I saw some baby groundhogs to but the little fuckers scamper away to quickly to snap a picture. Its not bad for the burbs !!! I just love Sundays when I don't have to rush and can sneak up on all the critters...  I bought the house I grew up in so I've been running through these woods since I was about 7, so that'd make it 43 years ... When we were kids I never remember seeing deer, I guess its because of the expansion of neighborhood's, its kinda sad ..
Hope I didn't bore anyone........ ;)

9 comments:

  1. looks beautiful. lots of places like those here in Indiana. those are way better neighbors than "city folk"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, you ain't kidding....... ;)

      Delete
    2. Yup, you ain't kidding....... ;)

      Delete
  2. Its neat that you bought your childhood home, I found myself trapped on the wrong side of the river with a family before I knew it. Time flies. Your AO is a potential powder keg, just like every densely populated area. Ours is just as volitile.Its good to have a place to get away;) Happy trails O Angry One!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, there's ppl everywhere, but I may not be staying here till its over, time will tell.....
      :)

      Delete
  3. Nice that you have wildlife so close. I'm in the same sort of situation. Been in the same house for 35 years. When I bought the road I'm on was basically a dead end. Now with subdivisions popping up around me the deer relocate to those areas that are still wooded. Does cause more frequent run ins with cars though but our Ministry of Natural Resources has set aside about 2000 acres almost right behind me so will always be protected lands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 2000 acres, I'd love that....... ;)

      Delete
  4. That's just plain nice to see wildlife like that. Can watch that for hours.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)