;)

;)

Saturday, July 11, 2015

FBI: Breakdown in background check system allowed "the asshole murderer" to buy gun - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-accused-charleston-shooter-should-not-have-been-able-to-buy-gun/2015/07/10/0d09fda0-271f-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

This isn't a " loophole " it was an out @ out fuck up, this drug addicted piece of shit shouldn't have been able to buy the gun that he killed 9 church goers !!! This is typical of leftest rag papers, that consider themselves newspapers do, shift the blame !!!!!
I have to wait between 5 @ 8 days for the guns I buy EVERY TIME, because of a guy with the same name as me, in the same city, is unable to own a gun, it pisses me off to no end, but this punk was able to buy a 45 that was used to kill 9 people, inexcusable !!!! Fire the person that let him buy the gun, maybe then the FBI will do their do jobs correctly !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)