;)

;)

Monday, July 20, 2015

Obama's rationale implodes

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=13215

Hmmm, if Iran still hates us, the the only thing this "treaty" does is give Iran the bomb !! I sure wouldn't want to live in liberal conclaves such as New York, Washington or Kalifornia, huge cities that the Iranians will be targeting !! We as conservatives have always said the ppl that most voted for the muzzy-in-chief are the first to go, it certainly looks that way.....

2 comments:

  1. I have been going to the family farm with some of the extended family to blast a few rounds. Last time aside from the Savage 223 I took out the Marlin. We had an old shop vice set up down the lane at 100 yards. It had a steel plate clamped into it that the 223 was burning straight through. First shot with the Marlin 45-70 I knocked, but did not go through, the plate and vice right over. I am guessing that down my 50 foot drive that's going to leave a mark for an invading muzzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that'll definitely leave a mark, a gaping mark....
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)