;)

;)

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Judge Jeanine Pirro Interviews Candidate Donald Trump… | The Last Refuge

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/08/23/judge-jeanine-pirro-interviews-candidate-donald-trump/

Well, here it is, if you don't know "The Donald" this interview will show you who he is !! As some of you know I've worked in the same place for 32 years as of yesterday, I've always had ppl that were jealous of me, for some unknown reason, I never got it .... When Donald talks about the confidence he has, I can relate ... I've always felt strongly about my knowledge, and can make decisions in an instant, ppl don't take to kindly to that, but its a trait that has always helped me, some ppl see it as cocky but it has nothing to do with it, I make up my mind and do what I gotta do, and 99% of the time it works, I'll take that everyday !! Not to say I'm nearly as smart and as rich as Donald, I wish .... Donald is like that, brash and confident, and not politically correct, gotta love that !!!!!!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)