;)

;)

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

ITS OFFICIAL: Wal-Mart Abandons AR-15 Shooters For Good! - The Firearm Blog

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/25/wal-mart-abandons-ar-15-shooters-good/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2015-09-01&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Well, "Dicks", a perfect name, and now Walmart, won't sell AR-15's,  I don't shop at either store, when the little lady wants stuff from Walmart, she goes alone, fuck their facial recognition camera's and all the scumfucks that shop there !!!!
I once went into a Walmart looking for .22's, but were sold out, so I paid a bit extra and ordered them from Trop's gun store.. Check out Trop's, they are an excellent place with lots of inventory, just my cent @ a half, oh and I think I got free shipping to........... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)