;)

;)

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sparks fly when Fox News’ O’Reilly nails activist Jorge Ramos; ‘It’s outrageous!’ | BizPac Review

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/09/03/sparks-fly-when-fox-news-oreilly-nails-activist-jorge-ramos-its-outrageous-246997?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I don't get it, this asshole Ramos wants open borders, now if he's here legally, he had to jump through all the hoops that are put up to stop just anyone from coming here and living off our tax dollars, which incidentally $.40 of every dollar comes from china last time I looked !! What I want to know is why, why the fuck do ppl that come here legally, want open borders, my guess is to overload the system, then take over !!!
Well I have news for these fucks, white Americans are the most over armed ppl in the world, and if @ when ppl get off their fat asses and start realizing what these ILLEGAL ALIEN FUCKS are doing to their children's future, the Mexican's, Guatamala assholes, and the rest of the third worlders will start going back to their place of birth, no, they'll run to their place of birth, when it starts, they'll be no stopping it !!!!!!! I for one say there should be snipers on the border every 1000 to 1500 yards, when the bodies start to pile up, they'll GTFO !!!!!!
Oh, and if they're children, remember, "don't lead them as much" as they start to run.......
Now you understand why I'm known as Angrymike, I'm sick of all the gaming of the system that was set up to help American's, not third world fucks with no alliance to MY fucking country.........
End of rant................. ;)

2 comments:

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)