;)

;)

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

2016 Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT Hellcat Models Get Higher Prices – News – Car and Driver | Car and Driver Blog

http://blog.caranddriver.com/2016-dodge-charger-and-challenger-srt-hellcat-get-more-devilish-pricing/

This !!!
This is what I wanted, but the Chevelle came up and I couldn't pass, I had wanted that SS since I was about 8 years old. My father worked at a Sunoco when I was young, the parking lot was full of hot cars, my favorite's were that 1967 Chevelle that I eventually owned, a 1969 Chevelle SS 396, in blue that was the first car that someone really beat on when I was in it, it was beautiful, fat tires, loud exhaust and a four speed.
Plus my father's 1969 Roadrunner, just a 383 auto, with buckets console an 323 posi rear. It was black on black with blue interior.
If I could go back, I'd have all three, my father sold the road runner for $900.00, the 69 Chevelle went for a couple grand years later, and I overpaid for the 67, but I got most of my money back........
Here's some pictures of what they looked like, not the same cars, but close......

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been a fan of the new style Charger. The body style is just butt-ugly, in my opinion. Besides, most of the cops around here use them. That and its uglier step sister, the Magnum.
    The Challenger, however, is the only Mopar I even would consider. They have that old school muscular appearance of the Challengers I remember. They just look bad ass! They sound pretty nice too.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, I'm thinking on one of those used police chargers once they start selling them, just for kicks...... ;)

      Delete
    2. I want one of the new Taurus SHO's. 365HP 3.5 liter, twin turbo, Depending on the options, they look pretty decent too. The ultimate sleeper.

      I can attest to the acceleration of the Interceptor version the NYS Troopers use around here. There was no, "Shit, that was a cop. I'll out run him"..... That frigging thing hauled it down, turned around, and was on my ass lickity split! I will admit that guy had my ass dead to rights, but gave me a non-moving. So there are a few good cops still around.

      Leigh
      Whitehall, NY

      Delete
    3. I had a run in on Monday, 51 in a 35, he let me walk, he to turned that charger around and was on me in seconds, it sure ain't like the 80's....
      Yup, there are good cops still around...... ;)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)