;)

;)

Sunday, October 25, 2015

2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R Photos and Info – News – Car and Driver


http://m.caranddriver.com/news/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r-photos-and-info-news


The top pony car ever produced, and what a beautiful car it is !! I love the 2015 GT's, but this is my dream car, 500 plus, with no help from forced induction, image, a turbo or supercharger ?
A supercharged  2015 just went 207.3 mph the first Mustang in the world to go that fast ! Now I'm happy with my 158 mph, but when I get up in the country, I'll try for more.
Mine has a 4.6, but I've experienced many, many bad assesd cars, and it'll keep up with anything that's thrown at it so far !!
I've fallen in love with my Ford, lord help me......... ////
;)

6 comments:

  1. So, my C230 Kompressor, is pretty wimpy in comparison. 120 was enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still would love to own one........

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the darkside
    Fords are good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwah-Ha,hahahahahahaaaa!
    Welcome to the Dark Side, Mike! ;-)

    BTW - what is a "dab added car"?

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few cocktails will do that....... ;)

      Delete
    2. There fixed !!
      Actually, I did it in a hurry, Sometimes it happens like that.... ;-D

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)