;)

;)

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hillary's 'Gun Show Loophole' Proposal Is A Joke

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/05/hillarys-gun-show-loophole-proposal-is-a-joke/

Ppl who lie for a living, gonna lie every time, THERE IS NO LOOPHOLE !!!!
90% of the mass murders bought their guns legally, or took them from family members !!!! Start charging family members who have access to the families guns, when the kids are on depression drugs or are known nut cases!! My father's guns were locked up, I have a safe, and don't have children !!
If any law is enacted, go after family members, its the only solution I can think of........ 

2 comments:

  1. If I'm at work and my kids ( who are very familiar with guns) need a gun, they won't have time to mess with a combination lock. Maybe go after parents that turn screwed up kids loose on society period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point, I grew up in a different time, we didn't worry about burglar's when I was young... I really don't know the answer, it was something I threw out there....
      They'll only get mine lead first....

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)